Saturday, February 27, 2016

Shotgun 5X Supplement Review



Today I will be reviewing a pre-workout supplement called Shotgun 5X. This product is manufactured by Vital Pharmaceuticals Inc., and it is sold in many different stores and online outlets. Pre-workout supplements are typically taken by weight lifters before they do a workout. They help weight lifting enthusiasts get the most out of their workouts by combining different helpful ingredients. Shotgun 5X combines various proteins, amino acids, vasodilators, creatines, and stimulants to help their customers achieve great results. I have been using this workout supplement for three weeks now. I will review it based on taste, energy, cost, effectiveness, and I will also give it an overall rating. I will give each of these dimensions a rating out of five stars.
·       Taste: I bought and I am reviewing the exotic fruit flavor. This flavor is advertised as a combination of kiwi, pomegranate, strawberry, blackberry, and raspberry. However, it mostly tastes like strawberry to me. For taste, Shotgun 5X gets a 3/5 stars.
·       Energy: This supplement uses B-vitamins and caffeine for focus and energy. For energy, I give this product 4/5 stars.
·       Cost: The price of Shotgun 5X ranges from $35-$45 depending on which retailer you purchase from. I bought this supplement for $35. There are 28 servings which mean at $35, it is $1.25 per serving. Considering the amount and quality of ingredients, I give this product 4/5 stars.
·       Effectiveness: Shotgun 5X has helped me have great workouts by giving me the energy and endurance to get an extra couple of repetitions on each lift. This supplement makes me want to stay at the gym and keep going strong throughout my entire workout. For effectiveness, I give this product 4/5 stars.
·       Overall: This is a good pre-workout supplement that combines proven ingredients to help weight lifters reach their goals.  One thing that sets this supplement apart from the others is the inclusion of protein. Each serving provides 14 grams of protein or roughly 28% of a person’s daily need. Overall, I give this pre-workout a 4/5 rating.

To view and purchase Shotgun 5X, please visit: VPX Sports

No comments:

Post a Comment