Thursday, February 25, 2016

Promotion/Analysis of my Blog



I have spent a great deal of time writing about introductory topics in my blog. However, I feel that it is important to have a strong foundation of knowledge before getting serious about resistance strength training. I have had less than one hundred and twenty visitors in the last couple of months. But I know that continuing to write informative posts with insightful information will soon attract readers. A couple of my strongest and best posts are “Why Strength Train’ and “Introduction to Strength Training”. The first post addresses some of the great benefits to strength training. The second post, or “Introduction to Strength Training”, gives many great tips for beginners who are interested in becoming as strong as possible as quickly as possible.
              My next posts will continue to build readers’ knowledge through product recommendations, more workout tips, sample workout plans, and other helpful information. Moreover, as time goes on, the information will slowly shift from beginner oriented information to expert knowledge. In this way, my readers can grow with my blog to become stronger and expand their appreciation and knowledge regarding weight training. I don’t currently use any other means of connecting to my readers such as social media, however, I will consider it in the future. For the time being, my readers can leave comments and send me emails that I will respond to in timely fashion. The design of my blog is very minimalist, which is intentional because that is how I am. I believe in a no-nonsense approach to resistance training that does not follow the newest fad or workout that is not based on science. Also, like fellow blogger Ross Enamait, I only write about topics that I know and have experience with. That way my readers can be sure that the information is sound.  

Another great resource for weightlifting information can be found at: Powerlifting University

No comments:

Post a Comment